As a multi-protocol controller, the Central Station 3 plus with its high resolution, modern color touch screen, 2 locomotive controllers as well as a built-in central track diagram control board offers the possibility of simple, easy control of locomotives and of the entire layout. The Central Station 3 plus is only to be used in conjunction with the 60041 switched mode power pack (60101 for 1 Gauge and L51095 for LGB) (not with transformers such as 60052/60055). A switched-mode power pack is not included with the Central Station 3 plus.
We Suggest the LGB 60195 switched power supply
- Digital multiple protocol controller (mfx, mfx+, DCC, Motorola).
- High resolution, modern color touch screen.
- Built-in, central track diagram control board.
- Housing with a central stop button and 2 rotary knobs, all three of industrial quality.
- Up to 32 controllable locomotive functions.
- 2 built-in locomotive card readers.
- Built-in speaker.
- Built-in SD card slot.
- Built-in, powerful Booster.
- 5.0 amps max. output when using the 60101/L51095 switched mode power pack (recommended for 1 Gauge and LGB).
- Up to 320 Motorola and 2,048 DCC solenoid items can be controlled.
- Route control (including shuttle train control).
- 2 USB hosts such as for mouse, keyboard, USB stick, etc., and 1 USB loading socket.
- Direct connections for 2 Mobile Stations and a Bus expansion device.
- Built-in s88 connection.
- Connections for network, external speakers, Märklin Bus.
- Expansions can be connected by means of the Märklin Bus.
- Central Station 3 plus is multiple device capable.